Friday 26 December 2014

THE LAST GREAT ADVENTURE IS YOU

A couple of weeks ago, my girlfriend and I (yes, I have a girlfriend, calm down) finally got our asses down to London to drool over Tracey Emin's exhibition of her never seen before 2014 works at The White cube gallery, entitled 'The last great adventure in you'. For me, this was an experience I had been longing for. My first real Emin... the thought of being in the presence of her work was a dream and as I excitedly tip toed around the  gallery, headphones in, Blood Orange  and FKA Twiggs pooooring into my ears... it was heaven. 

There was a variety of work on display, from neons and embroideries to painting's and sculptures.  A whole feast of Emin in every room. 

Before you click on the link and immerse yourself in Emin, I advise you to fine your zen within FKA Twigs (the bitch SLAYS). Twigs first, then Emin. Go.

TWIGS

EMIN



Alice in London

Myself and my favourite piece 
Alice and Emin
My love









No comments:

Post a Comment