Sunday 30 November 2014

The pressure of the first post.

T.REX - Main Man - I'm kicking this shit off with Bolan which is in no way an attempt to distract you from picking up on any mistakes as I take my first baby steps into the world that is blogging (deep breaths). OK so I decided I needed somewhere to store all the mess and creativity that I carry around inside my head. I am a 17 year old fashion student, paint brush in one hand, needle in the other. I use art and fashion as my life support. I can loose myself often with bad and good but I hope to use this virtual diary as a way to keep inspired and to inspire. I will be posting all things that I feel the world should be aware of aka I'm being completely self absorbed and somewhere along the line have had the epiphany of 'hey i'm pretty cool, I SHOULD WRITE A BLOG'. Sorry 'bout it.

Are Bolan's dulcet tones making love to your ear drums? Thank me later.

My name is Rene Theophane, I live in the south east of England. As I have said I'm a 17 year old fashion student bla bla whatever. I'm a bisexual feminist with insane taste in music and dreams of studying menswear design at University.  Welcome to the blog bitches.

See selfie enclosed below, shout out to Mum for the rad turtleneck. 





No comments:

Post a Comment